Nothing goes with fall and football like a bowl of homemade chili. Warm up for game day with this hearty Turkey Chili recipe. Or maybe you can save it for after the game to celebrate your team’s win. Whenever you enjoy it, let us know how it was!
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 pound ground turkey
1 14-ounce can diced tomatoes
2 tablespoons tomato paste
1 14-ounce can corn kernels
1 14-ounce can black beans
1 ½ tablespoons hot chili flakes
¾ cup shredded cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat a non-skillet on medium. Cook olive oil, onion and garlic for about 3 minutes.
2. Add turkey and brown for about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Stir in diced tomatoes, tomato paste, corn, black beans, and hot chili flakes.
4. Cover with a lid and cook for 10 to 15 minutes.
5. Top with cheese (and sour cream!) and serve.