Long day working on your car? Teaching your teenager how to drive? Either way, you deserve a treat. The summer weather might be too warm for camp fires, but not for S’mores!
This recipe for a S’Mores Milkshake is sure to give you all the satisfaction of a traditional S’More, only through a straw. Whether you enjoy it alone or with the whole family, try it and let us know what you think!
Hot fudge or chocolate sauce
Vanilla ice cream
1 Graham Cracker – crushed or in pieces
1. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper for marshmallows
2. Put the cookie sheet under the broiler and roast marshmallows for 30 seconds. Be sure to watch them – it doesn’t take long!
3. Remove the cookie sheet from the oven and let the marshmallows cool
4. Combine chocolate sauce, vanilla ice cream and milk in a blender and blend until smooth
5. Add marshmallows to the mixture and blend
6. Crumble graham crackers and drizzle chocolate sauce on top