O-H-I-O! It’s that time of year again! The Ohio State Buckeyes are back and you know that means – so are game-time snacks! Check out this winning recipe for Buckeye Chex Mix!
6 cups Chocolate Chex Mix
1 cup hazelnuts (or nut of your choice)
½ cup creamy peanut butter
¼ cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon butter
Mini Reeses peanut butter cups
1. In a bowl, mix the cereal and hazelnuts
2. In a saucepan, melt together the peanut butter, brown sugar and butter, until boiling
3. Pour melted mixture over the cereal and mix well
4. Place the bowl in the refrigerator, allowing it to cool
5. Once cool, remove from the refrigerator and stir in the Reeses cups and M&Ms
6. Store or serve! (we prefer to prefer to serve right away – it’s that good!)
This is one of D&S Automotive’s favorites!