Yeah, this truck turned out pretty beastly.
Recently, a customer came in with a brand new 2016 GMC Sierra, pictured below.
As you can see in these pictures, the truck was very nice prior to our work. This trip to the shop wasn’t about a repair, it was about an upgrade. These are the kinds of jobs that make us drool, and we were thrilled to learn that he wanted some serious work done on it.
Here’s the full list of upgrades that we completed on his truck:
- Rough Country 5 Inch Lift Kit
- AMP Research Running Boards
- Nitto Terra Grappler G2 Tires
- 20X9 Moto Metal 962 Wheels
- WeatherTech Front/Back Floor Mats
- 50 Inch Rough Country Light Bar
About 7 days later and many man-hours in the shop, we’re beyond satisfied with the results.
Interested in having this type of work done to your vehicle? Contact one of our service professionals today.