Are you ready to impress everyone at your party?
This recipe is originally from: Holicoffee.com
What you’ll need:
- 10 Chocolate sandwich cookies
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 Tbsp granulated sugar
*For the crust, use 10 whole Oreo cookies minus the cream filling (or 20 chocolate cookies, no filling)
- 12oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup eggnog
- 1 Tbsp all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 12 strawberries
How to make this tasty treat:
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit. Lightly grease a mini cheesecake pan.
- In a food processor, blend cookies until only fine crumbs remain. Combine crumbs with butter and sugar. Divide between prepared cheesecake cavities, adding 1 small cookie scoop of crust mixture to each cavity. Press down firmly to create an even layer. Bake for 5 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 325° Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, beat together cream cheese and granulated sugar until fluffy and smooth. With mixer running on low, slowly add eggnog, flour, vanilla and salt. Gradually increase speed, mixing until no lumps remain. Finally, add egg, mixing until combined and no streaks remain.
- Divide batter between cheesecake pan cavities using a medium scoop. Add roughly 1 1/4 medium scoop, or a heaping scoop, to each cavity. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until cheesecake balls are set.
- Allow cheesecake balls to sit in pan on a wire rack until they are room temperature. Transfer cheesecake balls to refrigerator to chill overnight or until chilled through.
- In a medium bowl, beat together heavy cream and powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. Cover and chill until ready to use. Carefully remove cheesecake balls from pan, removing the pan disc from the crust. Top off with whipped cream and strawberries. Sprinkle option powdered sugar for a snow-dusted look.