After a vehicle is repaired by D&S Automotive, each one is thoroughly cleaned and prepared to be returned to the customer.
If you’re looking to start a career in the automotive collision industry, then this position is your starting point with one of Northeast Ohio’s leaders. This position allows individuals the opportunity to study our processes and procedures and work their way into the system before taking the next step in our organization.
This is a full-time opportunity that works during the 7:30am – 4:30pm time frame, Monday to Friday. We offer competitive hourly compensation, paid training and education, as well as full health, dental, and 401K plans. Pay will be commensurate with the chosen candidate’s experience.
- Great attention to detail
- Hardworking in nature
- Takes pride in work
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
Essential Job Functions
- Cleans and prepares vehicles for delivery back to customers
- Inspects vehicles for noticeable defects in repairs, including but not limited to paint defects, dents, overspray, etc.
- Assists Collision Department with any other assigned tasks
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and ability to pass a background check
- Previous experience in automotive detailing, specifically buffing and wet sanding, is a plus
About D&S Automotive
D&S began in 1977, with a small shop off Clover Avenue in Mentor. Since then we have grown into a collection of three collision centers and have become a leader in auto body collision repair in Northeast Ohio, and we are still growing. This position could be your “in” with our company, in which the advancement potential is unlimited.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.