With Coronavirus Virus (COVID-19) concerns increasingly growing throughout the world and Ohio’s Stay-at-home order, we want to let you know that we are still open and operating during adjusted business hours, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. However, we want to assure you that we are proactively implementing enhanced protocols to ensure your safety.
Here are the actions we are taking:
- We are sanitizing all vehicles before and after each repair. Our employees are paying special attention to interior and exterior customer touch points such as keys, seats, steering wheels, door handles, and other hard surfaces.
- We are offering complimentary pick up and drop off of vehicles so you do not need to leave your home.
- You can get a repair estimate from home by using our online estimate tool at www.dsautomotiveapp.com.
- We will work with you in terms of payment over the phone or any other precautions to ensure as little contact as possible.
- We are cleaning our facilities frequently with sanitizing products.
- We are taking precautions to ensure the welfare of our employees. This includes instructing employees who feel ill to stay home and consult their healthcare providers, as well as, instructing all employees to be vigilant about frequent and proper hand washing.
- If you feel sick, please visit our Collision Centers at a future date, stay home and seek advice from your health care provider.
If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us. We truly appreciate the trust that you place in our team and your continued support.