With Coronavirus Virus (COVID-19) concerns throughout the world, we want to let you know that we are open and operating under normal business hours. However, we want to assure you that we are proactively implementing enhanced protocols to protect your safety to the best of our ability.
Here are the actions we are taking:
- We are sanitizing all vehicles before and after each repair. Our employees are paying special attention to touch points such as keys, seats, steering wheels, door handles, and shift knobs.
- We are offering complimentary pick up and drop off of vehicles so you do not need to leave your home. Just let us know if you’d like to request this service.
- You can get a repair estimate from home by using our online estimate tool at www.dsautomotiveapp.com.
- We will work with you in terms of payment over the phone or any other precautions to ensure as little contact as possible at your request.
- We are cleaning our facilities frequently with sanitizing products.
- All D&S Automotive employees have face coverings on hand should you prefer the use of one. Due to our environment entailing the use of gas, chemicals and welding, it is per industry regulations that we are able to maintain our sense of smell to detect any potential hazards.
- We are taking precautions to protect the welfare of our employees the best of our ability. This includes instructing employees who feel ill to stay home and consult their healthcare providers, as well as, instructing all employees to be vigilant about frequent and proper hand washing.
- If you feel sick, please visit our Collision Centers at a future date, stay home and seek advice from your health care provider.
If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us. We truly appreciate the trust that you place in our team and your continued support.