Body Shop Managers are the commanders of our collision centers. They are the ones responsible for the entire success of the shop, with their sights set on the company’s goals of efficiency and profitability. This position will manage a talented team and ensure the team demonstrates synergy and focuses on being the best they can be.
This is a full-time opportunity that works during the 8:00am – 5:30pm time frame, Monday to Friday. We offer competitive hourly compensation, as well as full health, dental, and 401K plans. Pay will be commensurate with the chosen candidate’s experience.
- On-point organizational skills and attention to detail
- Leadership focus with a flexible personality; not rigid
- Takes advantage of opportunities to teach others and build team spirit
- Enthusiastic and optimistic personality
- In control of emotions; ability to make decisions based on reason, research, and facts
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for daily operations of collision center
- Directs daily work loads of office and shop teams
- Completes in-process file reviews, including virtual reviews of estimate compliance and picture labeling in system
- Ensures compliance of repair planning and file building process
- Ensures follow up on supplements
- Monitors parts department for compliance with in-work process
- Coordinates repair schedule
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and ability to pass a background check
- At least five (5) years of prior auto body collision experience is required
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office 365
- Skillful with the CCC One estimating program or equivalent
About D&S Automotive
D&S began in 1977, with a small shop off Clover Avenue in Mentor. Since then we have grown into a collection of three collision centers and have become a leader in auto body collision repair in Northeast Ohio, and we are still growing. This position could be your “in” with our company, in which the advancement potential is unlimited.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.