The Auto Body Repair Technicians at D&S Automotive are responsible for carrying out the repairs made to vehicles. By working together, our teams of technicians disassemble, evaluate damage, repair, and reassemble vehicles in an efficient manner with a focus on quality.
At D&S Automotive, we understand our industry is forever changing. That is why we are constantly investing in our team. We frequently host numerous vendors from 3M to PPG that hold seminars on their products, allowing our team the opportunity to learn from the manufacturer the ins and outs of their products. We our state of the art training facility, we also hold I-CAR and ASE classes.
This is a full-time opportunity that works during the 7:30am – 4:30pm time frame, Monday to Friday. We offer competitive hourly compensation, as well as full health, dental, and 401K plans. Pay will be commensurate with the chosen candidate’s experience.
- Extreme attention to detail
- Hardworking in nature
- Takes pride in work
- Has a passion for the automotive repair industry
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
Essential Job Functions
- Disassemble vehicles of various makes and models
- Operate tools in our facility, including but not limited to, welders, frame machines, lifts, etc.
- File, grind, sand, and smooth filled or repaired surfaces
- Reassemble vehicles to pre-accident condition
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and ability to pass a background check
- I-CAR and ASE certifications a must; will consider those that are in pursuit of certifications
About D&S Automotive
D&S began in 1977, with a small shop off Clover Avenue in Mentor. Since then we have grown into a collection of three collision centers and have become a leader in auto body collision repair in Northeast Ohio, and we are still growing. This position could be your “in” with our company, in which the advancement potential is unlimited.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.