What We Value
Philanthropy: We passionately believe that it is our communities and the people that make up our communities that shape our business and make us a successful company. Our desire is to embrace philanthropy and maintain a culture of giving to better our community just like it betters us.
Family: Families care about one another. They show admiration and respect whilst also supporting in times of need. They relate to each other and use this to solve problems and achieve common goals. At D&S Automotive, we work to maintain a welcoming atmosphere where employees have opportunities to build camaraderie and elevate teamwork.
About the Position
The Accessory Installation Technician is a crucial part of our Automotive Accessory department. This position plays a key role within the department, installing aftermarket accessories on customer vehicles.
If you are a mechanic or gear head with a passion for trucks and/or jeeps and are looking for somewhere with potential for career growth, the D&S Automotive Accessory Department would be a great fit for you!
This is a full-time opportunity that works during the 8:00 am – 5:00 pm time frame, Monday through Friday. We offer competitive compensation, as well as medical, vision, dental, PTO, Paid Holidays, and 401K plan. The Accessory Technician will report to the Accessory Sales Specialist and pay will commensurate with the chosen candidate’s experience.
Essential Job Functions
- Properly install and work on suspensions, lift kits, alignments, mounting and balancing wheels, among other mechanic accessories
- Read work orders
- Assist with transport of vehicles to and from clients as needed
- 12 Volt Electronic experience is a plus, but not required
- Must be able to withstand being on your feet and performing repetitive motions for an entire shift
- Must have a High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must have a valid drives license and a clean driving record
- Good communication and time management skills
- Strong work ethic with an attention to the fine details
- Must be able to work independently with little or no direct supervision
- Team oriented and dedicated to attaining and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
D&S Automotive is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.