The Repair Coordinator is the backbone of the shop. This position handles the daily production schedules and ensures that the shop is operating at maximum efficiency and meeting set cycle-time goals. Repair Coordinators must have the ability to instill a team atmosphere while also being a leader in the facility. This is essential to the success of our repair process.
This is a full-time opportunity that works during the 8:00am – 5:30pm time frame, Monday to Friday. We offer competitive hourly compensation, as well as full health, dental, and 401K plans. Pay will be commensurate with the chosen candidate’s experience.
- On-point organizational skills and attention to detail
- Effective communication with vendors and co-workers
- Leadership traits
- Ability to adapt
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
Essential Job Functions
- Run production meetings to communicate priorities to team
- Insures in-process updating of CCC One application through repair phases in repair plan
- Perform in-process quality control checks to ensure company standards are being met
- Accurately document supplemental damage found during repair process and prepare supplements to insurance carriers
- Coordinate parts needed for repairs with Parts Specialist, and ensures those parts get to teams in a timely manner
- Ensures labor allocation is accurate and followed by team and mechanical department
- Coordinates vehicle movement between mechanical department and main line production areas to maintain work flow and ensure all repairs are accomplished
- Immediately identify and address any quality issues or production delays
- Perform final quality inspection prior to deliver of vehicle to the customer
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and ability to pass a background check
- Prior auto body collision experience is required
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office 365
- Skillful with the CCC One estimating program or equivalent
About D&S Automotive
We began in 1977, with a small shop off Clover Avenue in Mentor. Since then we have grown into a collection of three collision centers and have become a leader in auto body collision repair in Northeast Ohio, and we are still growing. This position could be your “in” with our company, in which the advancement potential is unlimited.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.