The Parts Specialist plays an important role in our collision centers’ successes and achievements of monthly goals. This position is responsible for ordering and receiving parts that will be used to repair vehicles.
Working alongside the Repair Planners and Estimators, the Parts Specialist will conduct searches to locate parts from our vendors and seek the most efficient means to get those parts to our stores.
This is a full-time opportunity that works during the 8:00am – 5:30pm time frame, Monday to Friday. We offer competitive hourly compensation, as well as full health, dental, and 401K plans. Pay will be commensurate with the chosen candidate’s experience.
- Great attention to detail
- Hardworking in nature
- Takes pride in work
- Can work in a team environment
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
Essential Job Functions
- Utilize Shop management system to order and receive parts and make vehicles ready for repair process
- Match replacement parts to damaged parts in pre-production stage
- Operate a Forklift
- Proficient in Quickbooks
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and ability to pass a background check
- Familiar with automobiles from a technical aspect; ASE certification is a plus
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office 365
About D&S Automotive
D&S began in 1977, with a small shop off Clover Avenue in Mentor. Since then we have grown into a collection of three collision centers and have become a leader in auto body collision repair in Northeast Ohio, and we are still growing. This position could be your “in” with our company, in which the advancement potential is unlimited.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.